Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default HC4046 Modeling

Seems to be a hot day for HC4046 model requests.

And sending the model out by E-mail has resulted in mucho bouncing...
seems they think it's a security threat :-}

So go to....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HC4046_SUB.zip

This is just the VCO portion. Just treat it like a subcircuit to use
in whatever simulator you want.

For hints/tricks on subcircuit usage, see these links...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SubcircuitImportByNetlist.pdf

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SUBCKT.zip

For the PFD, just build it up using logic parts.

LATER, I plan to make the whole thing as a behavioral block, but
haven't gotten to it yet :-|

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:15:15 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Seems to be a hot day for HC4046 model requests.

And restored my interest in finishing up a good behavioral model.

Could someone with a 74HC4046 and a scope get me a photo of pin C1A
with VCC=5V, VCO_IN=2.5V, CAP=1nF, and R1=150K? That will tell me
information not to be found on a datasheet.

Thanks! (I don't have the part and the closest RatShack is 30 miles
away... one of the very few "difficulties" from moving to the boonies

...Jim Thompson