Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default "Parental" Control

Jim Thompson wrote:
We have a 12 year old granddaughter visiting for the month of July.

Pretty good kid, except for a severe case of Jewish Princess
(literally ;-)

She's got this iPad (whatever) and she convinced me to add a wireless
router (which I would otherwise have absolutely no use for :-)

Any way for me to automate it quitting about 9PM at night until 9 the
following morning.

I know I can just unplug it, which she'll notice. So I'm looking for
some program which would "do the deed" :-}

Routers always have schedule-enabled settings. If you have a separate WAP
just put another router before it.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing remove the last word.