Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default HP 3310B Malfunction Generator

Could not stand it - you having incomplete schematic of critical section.
See attached PDF, a scan of a manual copy i bought.
I purposely made overlaps to unambiguously show nothing missing from
page 7-11.

(i do not have page 7-10)

Attached Files
File Type: pdf HP3312A.pdf (541.5 KB, 99 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Robert Baer wrote:

Could not stand it - you having incomplete schematic of critical section.
See attached PDF, a scan of a manual copy i bought.
I purposely made overlaps to unambiguously show nothing missing from
page 7-11.

(i do not have page 7-10)

There is no 7-10 in the online Agilent manual.