Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Quick, quick...

Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson

The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and
use of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen sources.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

"Robert Baer" wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson

The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and use
of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen sources.

Just put an FBI troll ****ch in every newsgroup.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson

The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and use
of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen sources.

Just put an FBI troll ****ch in every newsgroup.

Arizona concealed carry requires training AND not mentally ill...

http://www.azdps.gov/services/concealed_weapons/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 12/19/2012 12:02 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson

Why do you need to post this crap to technical newsgroups? Aren't there
better places to discuss politics?

Rick

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson
The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and
use
of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen
sources.

Just put an FBI troll ****ch in every newsgroup.

Arizona concealed carry requires training AND not mentally ill...

http://www.azdps.gov/services/concealed_weapons/

...Jim Thompson

Adam Lanza's mom owned the guns. There's no evidence she was mentally ill.
There a re a few different stories out there. One was that she was trying
to throw him out of the house. The other is that she wanted to have him
committed.

ProTip: Lock up the guns first. Then kick the kid out.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Time's fun when you're having flies. -- Kermit the Frog

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Robert Baer wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson

The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and
use of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen sources.

And you really think people start to shoot back? Forget about it.
People run like lemmings towards certain doom.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson

The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and use
of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen sources.

JFYI: In US, about 3000 underage folks gunned down every year. Mostly
violence: kids shooting at each other.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

"Robert wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
Quick, quick...

Tune in, The big "O" is assigning BIDEN to review school shootings and
gun controls :-(

...Jim Thompson
The answer is: require all over 18 to take training for handling and use
of a gun,and GIVE each graduate one to CARRY AT ALL TIMES.
That way a rampage idiot gets perforated from at least a dozen sources.

Just put an FBI troll ****ch in every newsgroup.

Arizona concealed carry requires training AND not mentally ill...

http://www.azdps.gov/services/concealed_weapons/

...Jim Thompson

NO, NO, NO..NOT concealed!!!!!!
In _PLAIN_ SIGHT! Required! Mandatory!
Potential rampage idiots will get the visual statement that
mis-action on their part would be "slightly" dangerous and then some.
And if a rampage idiot "does his thing",gets ventilated, let the
bloody mess lie there for a few hours as testimony to other potential
rampage idiots.
Set law eXplicitly saying that NOBODY can be charged except for a
medal of honor protecting citizens.

That was quick! HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 34 April 26th 12 09:13 AM
QUICK! SteveB[_5_] Metalworking 8 March 13th 08 03:58 PM
We can help you fix anything quick! Billy L Jones Electronics Repair 2 December 6th 07 02:34 AM
Quick tip bob UK diy 14 January 4th 06 07:37 AM
How quick is quick curing silicone? Nicholas UK diy 4 January 6th 05 10:00 PM