Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default New Volt Model

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie" :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie" :-}

Twinkey? Two identical keys?

Paul

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie" :-}

The scaled downn model for skinny teenager will be the Half Volt!

The fat assed libtard model will be the Nine Volt.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:27:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie" :-}

The scaled downn model for skinny teenager will be the Half Volt!

The fat assed libtard model will be the Nine Volt.

Won't the half volt version actually be named Half Fast ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie" :-}

The scaled downn model for skinny teenager will be the Half Volt!

The fat assed libtard model will be the Nine Volt.

Won't the half volt version actually be named Half Fast ?:-)

No, that's what you call the owners.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie" :-}

The scaled downn model for skinny teenager will be the Half Volt!

The fat assed libtard model will be the Nine Volt.

Won't the half volt version actually be named Half Fast ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

That's the current idea.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

There's a new Volt model coming out... it's going to be called the
"Twinkie":-}

The scaled downn model for skinny teenager will be the Half Volt!

The fat assed libtard model will be the Nine Volt.

Won't the half volt version actually be named Half Fast ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Electric cars are bull****; they take more energy to make run.
If one is serious in saving oil or equivalents, then they should get
a bike.
If you want even more waste,use solar panels (for anything).

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

The fat assed libtard model will be the Nine Volt.

Nope. It will be called the Revolt(tm). It will be sold only in a
far left of center driver seating arrangement. When the battery gauge
reads "E" for "Entitlement", it's time to petition the government for
a stimulus recharge. The Revolt(tm) offers a choice of blood red,
ecologically correct green, and hip neo-hippy paisley color schemes.
Also standard is a graffiti resistant paint finish to assist in
applying and removing political bumper stickers as the political
fashions change. The built in GPS navigation map display
automatically converts all turns to the right into three left turns.
The Revolt(tm) does not include a heater as passive solar through the
sun roof and global warming are expected to supply the necessary
heating. Optional luxury features include a "Powered by Starbucks"
latte dispenser, wireless "Liberal News" feed, and poverty distressed
blue jeans upholstery. Also optional is a subliminal background audio
system reciting "You are cool", "You bought the right car", "Don't
worry about the money", "Everything will be fine", and other positive
thinking slogans. The Revolt(tm) is expected to sell well in areas
dominated by government subsidies, handouts, programs, entitlements,
grants, and programs aimed at making the Revolt(tm) affordable to
those that believe that the ultimate driving experience is one that is
paid for by someone else.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

[...]