Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default US Robotics 28.8 Sportster

Cleaning up the office piles, found...

US Robotics 28.8 Sportster, PCMCIA PC Card

Useful to anyone, or toss?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

Cleaning up the office piles, found...

US Robotics 28.8 Sportster, PCMCIA PC Card

Useful to anyone, or toss?

Some of those old modems are used to talk to burglar & fire alarm
systems. See if any are for sale on Ebay. If nothing else, it might
provide a backup connection if a network is down.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 9/14/2012 1:44 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Cleaning up the office piles, found...

US Robotics 28.8 Sportster, PCMCIA PC Card

Useful to anyone, or toss?

...Jim Thompson

Damn Jim,
Did you happen to find a Zuckerboard while you were at it?

Tom
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:21:39 -0400, Tom Biasi
wrote:

On 9/14/2012 1:44 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Cleaning up the office piles, found...

US Robotics 28.8 Sportster, PCMCIA PC Card

Useful to anyone, or toss?

...Jim Thompson

Damn Jim,
Did you happen to find a Zuckerboard while you were at it?

Tom

Nope. That old machine wasn't used for any graphics, so it was
on-board.

The PSpice machine has some kind of fancy ATI (Radeon?) multi-monitor
board.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |