Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Default P-Channel Complement to 2N7002

I remember this question coming up before, but can't remember if there
was an answer...

Is there a P-Channel Complement to the 2N7002 (N-channel)?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

I remember this question coming up before, but can't remember if there
was an answer...

Is there a P-Channel Complement to the 2N7002 (N-channel)?

A BSS84 was previously recommended here.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:53:27 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I remember this question coming up before, but can't remember if there
was an answer...

Is there a P-Channel Complement to the 2N7002 (N-channel)?

A BSS84 was previously recommended here.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Thanks! My customer appreciates your help !-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |