Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Crappy medical supplies

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.
Attached Thumbnails
Crappy medical supplies-defective-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Does the bag say "Made in China" ??
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 02:40:36 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

possibly a forgery?

--
š‚šƒ 100% natural
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up
two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with
no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing
plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

possibly a forgery?

From the Veteran's Administration?

Yes, from the VA. All the supplies come thru the GSA, and you know what kind
of sweetheart deals go on there.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:09:53 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up
two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with
no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing
plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

possibly a forgery?

From the Veteran's Administration?

Yes, from the VA. All the supplies come thru the GSA, and you know what kind
of sweetheart deals go on there.

Yep. They have found re-labeled parts even in the ISS.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up
two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with
no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing
plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

possibly a forgery?

From the Veteran's Administration?

Yes, from the VA. All the supplies come thru the GSA, and you know what kind
of sweetheart deals go on there.

Yep. They have found re-labeled parts even in the ISS.

These had a shipping label from the OEM to the local clinic, and they
just stuck a new label over that. The shipping box was still sealed.
What are the chances that UPS would allow someone to ship forgeries with
the wrong shipping address & account number?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:54:52 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

possibly a forgery?

From the Veteran's Administration?

The VA didn't make them, they got snookered by one or more cheating
suppliers. They can no longer afford to do the anti-fraud checking they
used to do.

?-(
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I found these five defective items in under a week.

The four defective lancets were out of seventeen, and I picked up two
of them in a row. I use up to four a day. I've also found them with no
wire inside.

The syringe has a section of the body missing, and the missing plastic
wasn't in the plastic bag. I use two a day for my Insulin.

Supplied by the VA ??

Yes. US made by one of the leading US suppliers. No lot or date
codes on the packaging.

Quality issues aren't unique to off-shore vendors. I hope you returned
the defective stuff. Otherwise they may not know that improvements are
required. A wide range of defects to occur in one batch.

Filling packets might be a subcontracted task assigned to the plastics
extrusion fab. Different quality controls. Different pricing
structure. Different labor policies. less likely to justify
automation........

Just guessing. It'll be someone earning minimum wage that gets
spanked.

RL

Crappy diy stores Zen83237 UK diy 0 June 25th 11 10:55 AM
Crappy tools [email protected] Metalworking 24 March 23rd 10 10:04 AM
Crappy vendor Lord Garth Electronic Schematics 13 March 14th 08 04:04 AM
You Think YOU Had A Crappy Day? Tim Daneliuk Woodworking 9 March 14th 08 12:09 AM