Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Default Where do I find this part?

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

My surfing comes up zilch.

Maybe some of you hardware designers would know of a source?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 12 May 2012 20:17:33 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Two sizes needed:

1/4" Qty Needed: 4

19/64" (as near as I can measure :-) Qty Needed: 4

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--

| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On 2012-05-12, Jim Thompson wrote:
Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

you didn't say how many you wanted.

http://www.1st-product.com/products/...et-329183.html

google turned up this supplier too if you only want a very few.

http://www.fullcirclepadding.com/ind...ProductID=2225

My surfing comes up zilch.

I typed "rubber feet" into google images.

also got some "wrong" aswers like http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/4827

--
š‚šƒ 100% natural

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news
Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

My surfing comes up zilch.

Maybe some of you hardware designers would know of a source?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Keystone?
http://www.keyelco.com/pdfs/M55p121.pdf Bottom of page.

Mouser - 094c each
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Keystone-Electronics/717/?qs=NCX81UefdaGMaKq2qELJQ6Y7CvBVagBP

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 12 May 2012 21:50:15 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news
Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

My surfing comes up zilch.

Maybe some of you hardware designers would know of a source?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Keystone?
http://www.keyelco.com/pdfs/M55p121.pdf Bottom of page.

Mouser - 094c each
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Keystone-Electronics/717/?qs=NCX81UefdaGMaKq2qELJQ6Y7CvBVagBP

Cheers

Thanks, Martin!

...Jim Thompson
--

| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Two sizes needed:

1/4" Qty Needed: 4

I found three this size that look to be the same height as the one
shown. I haven't been to my shop yet, but there should be about a dozen
out there.

19/64" (as near as I can measure :-) Qty Needed: 4

Still looking for these. I know there are a couple junk PCs with
them, in the back of the TBS pile.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Two sizes needed:

1/4" Qty Needed: 4

I found three this size that look to be the same height as the one
shown. I haven't been to my shop yet, but there should be about a dozen
out there.

19/64" (as near as I can measure :-) Qty Needed: 4

Still looking for these. I know there are a couple junk PCs with
them, in the back of the TBS pile.

I take them off of expensive Agilent gear that is being placed into a
rack.

You'd be surprised what HP and Agilent chassis parts and rackmount
parts go for on E-bay.

I do not sell them there or otherwise. Jus' sayin'.

I have 3 c7000 slide mounts that are easily $150 each on ebay and far
more from HP.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Two sizes needed:

1/4" Qty Needed: 4

I found three this size that look to be the same height as the one
shown. I haven't been to my shop yet, but there should be about a dozen
out there.

19/64" (as near as I can measure :-) Qty Needed: 4

Still looking for these. I know there are a couple junk PCs with
them, in the back of the TBS pile.

Thanks, Michael, Much Appreciated!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Two sizes needed:

1/4" Qty Needed: 4

I found three this size that look to be the same height as the one
shown. I haven't been to my shop yet, but there should be about a dozen
out there.

19/64" (as near as I can measure :-) Qty Needed: 4

Still looking for these. I know there are a couple junk PCs with
them, in the back of the TBS pile.

Thanks, Michael, Much Appreciated!

I found four of the larger size in a light gray. Is that OK?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Where do I find this part?....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/RubberFoot.jpg

It's a rubber cabinet foot, made in the style of automotive panel
fasteners... insert into hole, push pin in to lock.

What diameter hole does that fit, and how many do you need? A lot of
computer cases used those, and I have some I saved.

Two sizes needed:

1/4" Qty Needed: 4

I found three this size that look to be the same height as the one
shown. I haven't been to my shop yet, but there should be about a dozen
out there.

19/64" (as near as I can measure :-) Qty Needed: 4

Still looking for these. I know there are a couple junk PCs with
them, in the back of the TBS pile.

Thanks, Michael, Much Appreciated!

I found four of the larger size in a light gray. Is that OK?

Yes, Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |