Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default In Celebration of Earth Day...

In Celebration of Earth Day...

Convertible tops down and run your air-conditioning (and heater, too,
if it's early morning ;-)

In the evening, light up the fireplace and run the air-conditioning.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

In Celebration of Earth Day...

Convertible tops down and run your air-conditioning (and heater, too,
if it's early morning ;-)

In the evening, light up the fireplace and run the air-conditioning.

Don't forget to drive a few new ground rods, too! ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 4/19/2012 12:09 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
In Celebration of Earth Day...

Convertible tops down and run your air-conditioning (and heater, too,
if it's early morning ;-)

In the evening, light up the fireplace and run the air-conditioning.

...Jim Thompson

Is that snubbing your nose at liberal weenie environmentalists?
oh, never mind!

Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:48:40 -0500, amdx
wrote:

On 4/19/2012 12:09 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
In Celebration of Earth Day...

Convertible tops down and run your air-conditioning (and heater, too,
if it's early morning ;-)

In the evening, light up the fireplace and run the air-conditioning.

...Jim Thompson

Is that snubbing your nose at liberal weenie environmentalists?
oh, never mind!

Mikek

Why doesn't he just set his house on fire and really annoy those
greenies?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:48:40 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/19/2012 12:09 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
In Celebration of Earth Day...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/the...nic-100-years-
later,27961/

--
An American is a man with two arms and four wheels.
-- A Chinese child