Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Our PM; David Conman.

Attached Thumbnails
Our PM; David Conman.-camron-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:43:39 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

Wanna swap? We'll throw in Biden to sweeten the deal.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Wanna swap? We'll throw in Biden to sweeten the deal.

You can have him for nothing - and we'll throw in George Osmosis for taking
him off our hands.

Creative DIY Tips Needed For Dealing With Conman Car Clamper Turk182 UK diy 43 November 15th 11 11:47 PM
DavidJSpetch david Jeffrey Spetch How one parody/satire text/articlecan gang up on an extremist, hate preaching deluded weedhead and easily win!David J Spetch SpetchJeffreyDavid Spetch UK diy 0 November 19th 10 12:31 AM
David Thiel. CW Woodworking 14 November 25th 06 03:11 PM
David CNT Woodworking 0 May 23rd 05 04:41 AM
Re David Zaret Thanks srazor Woodworking 0 August 26th 04 04:22 PM