DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   parts retail stores (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/337627-parts-retail-stores.html)

Tom Del Rosso[_4_] March 21st 12 06:06 AM

parts retail stores

Anyone live in NY City or Long Island and know of a retail store for parts?
I know LNL, but the others all seem to be gone.

zero, and remove the last word.

Martin Riddle March 24th 12 02:53 AM

parts retail stores

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

Anyone live in NY City or Long Island and know of a retail store for
parts? I know LNL, but the others all seem to be gone.

Don't know of any still around long island. Was one around Macarthur
airport,
Active Electronics. (631) 360-1994
1373 Veterans Hwy Ste 32
Hauppauge, NY 11788 40.8154 -73.1926

And another in Nassau county New Hyde park maybe. Sort of like a
Radioshack.
Electronic City Inc
1530 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park, New York (NY), 11040, USA
1516 352 7145

Both seem to be gone.

I did find Prime Components in Deer park
http://www.primelec.com/
Not sure if they have anything.

Cheers

Cheers

Tom Del Rosso[_4_] March 25th 12 07:34 AM

parts retail stores

Martin Riddle wrote:

I did find Prime Components in Deer park
http://www.primelec.com/
Not sure if they have anything.

Thanks Martin. I had found several like them. Distributors based here but
no counter service. I hope LNL stays in business now.

zero, and remove the last word.