Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Free schematic capture.

http://www.designspark.com/pcb

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ian Field" wrote in message
news
http://www.designspark.com/pcb

Does that import LTSpice circuits? Or just launch the application?

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"Ian Field" wrote in message
news
http://www.designspark.com/pcb

Does that import LTSpice circuits? Or just launch the application?

Google broken again?!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ian Field" wrote in message
news

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"Ian Field" wrote in message
news
http://www.designspark.com/pcb

Does that import LTSpice circuits? Or just launch the application?

Google broken again?!

Ok its just netlist export to ltspice.

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news

"Ian Field" wrote in message
news http://www.designspark.com/pcb

Does that import LTSpice circuits? Or just launch the application?

Google broken again?!

Ok its just netlist export to ltspice.

Looks like a better UI than LTspice though.

For those its any use to - the advertising says it can price up your BOM
with RS components.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:59:05 -0500, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

news

"Ian Field" wrote in message
news http://www.designspark.com/pcb

Does that import LTSpice circuits? Or just launch the application?

Google broken again?!

Ok its just netlist export to ltspice.

Cheers

Netlist comparison is all that is needed for PCB LVS.

And, as I've remarked before, LTspice can read a PSpice .CIR file (or
any other Spice .CIR file for that matter).

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |