DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   LT Spice question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/333086-lt-spice-question.html)

John Larkin December 15th 11 04:20 PM

LT Spice question

Hi,

I have the AD8014 Spice model from Analog Devices, and I have LT
Spice.

The model file AD8014.cir starts with...

AD8014 SPICE model

* Node assignments
* non-inverting input
* | inverting input
* | | positive supply
* | | | negative supply
* | | | | output
* | | | | |
..SUBCKT AD8014 1 2 99 50 28

So, how do I draw an LT Spice schematic, with the usual opamp symbol,
and plug this model into it?

I'm having a small problem with my ramp circuit

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Ramp.JPG

and it would be more convenient, just now, to tweak it by simulating
instead of soldering.

Yes, yes, I should know this, but I don't use Spice often enough to
remember all the mechanics.

Speaking of which, we have more ideas and stuff to do than we have
time and energy. It would be great to have someone who could do Spice
setups and simulations and parts research and maybe a little
breadboarding for us occasionally, for pay of course.

John