Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Convert emitter follower to PNP - Follower_Norris.pdf

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:06:09 GMT, (Jerry
Norris) wrote:

I have decided on this design and tweaked the rails to 9V and 3V,
which still provides a nice 5V swing between 3V and 8V. Here is the
Spice sim.

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?fonqyjahu6wp13g

To begin my project, I also need a PNP version that will run form -9V
and -3V rails. IOW swing between -8V and -3V.

I have played around with the components in LTSpice, but without much
luck. There is nothing I can find on the net to work from.

Can anyone please set me on the right track regarding what changes
need to be made?

Jerry Norris

From a thread on S.E.D:

I opted to use fewer supplies, and invert the signal to allow simple
accrual of more loop gain.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Follower_Norris.pdf (152.1 KB, 52 views)