Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Net neutrality

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:48:17 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:30:01 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Obama bull ****. Show me some substantive references pre-ObamaCaesar.

Well, surely you don't dispute that the early origins of the Internet were
largely taxpayer funded, do you?

Now you're switching from infrastructure to vague leftist thoughts ;-)

Here's a link for you: http://www.nathannewman.org/diss/chap2.html -- He does
sound like a liberal, though... :-)

BTW, Joel, How are you planning on surviving the Great Depression II
?:-)

Hmm... the couple dozen chickens we have wouldn't last long...

My mother does have a nice place in NZ, perhaps? :-)

But honestly, even if there is another great depression in the financial
sense, if we can get the jobless rate under control I don't think I'll need to
start packing heat: Give people something to do during the day and at least
enough money to feed, cloth, and put a roof over their heads, and even if the
dollar has become so devalued that you're now buying tickets to a movie set in
Europe rather than actually being able to travel there, you largely avoid
civil unrest.

---Joel

Worst case I'll go back to the Thompson farm, still manned by
relatives that are capable of having revenuers disappear ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Looks like I won't need to go to WV, here's my son Aaron's garden
proceeds...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Aa...2011-06-11.jpg

He's the son that is a programmer. He bought some farmland in San Tan
Valley a year or so ago.

He also has blueberries and strawberries, but they're not ready for
pickin' yet ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Looks like I won't need to go to WV, here's my son Aaron's garden
proceeds...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Aa...2011-06-11.jpg

Looks tasty! You surely won't starve...

....although you probably will end up eating less meat. :-)

He also has blueberries and strawberries, but they're not ready for
pickin' yet ;-)

I'm told that the berries you get today aren't as good as they one from (many)
decades past in that they've been breed to withstand transportation, but the
taste suffered as a result. I.e., if you can still get old lines of berries
locally, it's preferble.

---Joel

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:09:40 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Looks like I won't need to go to WV, here's my son Aaron's garden
proceeds...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Aa...2011-06-11.jpg

Looks tasty! You surely won't starve...

...although you probably will end up eating less meat. :-)

He also has chickens, and (unfortunately) there's rabbits everywhere
;-)

He also has blueberries and strawberries, but they're not ready for
pickin' yet ;-)

I'm told that the berries you get today aren't as good as they one from (many)
decades past in that they've been breed to withstand transportation, but the
taste suffered as a result. I.e., if you can still get old lines of berries
locally, it's preferble.

---Joel

Yup. Home grown are best.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:09:40 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Joel Koltner wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Looks like I won't need to go to WV, here's my son Aaron's garden
proceeds...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Aa...2011-06-11.jpg

Looks tasty! You surely won't starve...

...although you probably will end up eating less meat. :-)

He also has blueberries and strawberries, but they're not ready for
pickin' yet ;-)

I'm told that the berries you get today aren't as good as they one from (many)
decades past in that they've been breed to withstand transportation, but the
taste suffered as a result. I.e., if you can still get old lines of berries
locally, it's preferble.

---Joel

If you are able to get berries from decades past,
I bet they will look quite dessicated......