Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Tim Tim is offline

Default REQ: Forrest Mims Circuit Scrapbook Volume 1 (2 Pages only)

I posted this yesterday in a.b.e-books.technical, but got no responses,
not even trolls, so I thought I'd repost it in a.b.schematics.electronic
and sci.electronics.repair.

I need just the pages 96 and 97 of this publication. Those pages have a
small circuit for a digital stopwatch that I would like to build.

Thanks in advance,

- Tim -
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 4/28/2011 11:40 AM, Tim wrote:
I posted this yesterday in a.b.e-books.technical, but got no responses,
not even trolls, so I thought I'd repost it in a.b.schematics.electronic
and sci.electronics.repair.

I need just the pages 96 and 97 of this publication. Those pages have a
small circuit for a digital stopwatch that I would like to build.

Thanks in advance,

- Tim -

http://books.google.com/books?id=STz...ge&q &f=false
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Tim Tim is offline

In article ,
says...
On 4/28/2011 11:40 AM, Tim wrote:
I posted this yesterday in a.b.e-books.technical, but got no responses,
not even trolls, so I thought I'd repost it in a.b.schematics.electronic
and sci.electronics.repair.

I need just the pages 96 and 97 of this publication. Those pages have a
small circuit for a digital stopwatch that I would like to build.

Thanks in advance,

- Tim -

http://books.google.com/books?id=STz...ge&q &f=false

Ya I did that, but they intentionally make the image fuzzy. I do have a
printed page, but it makes me dizzy trying to read it. I have tried
filtering it etc., but it just loses too many bits to be readable.

Thanks for help anyways.

- Tim -

--
Email - (remove the nospam part)

And If I Forgot To Mention My Location, I'm In The Fredericton Area

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 4/28/2011 1:37 PM, Tim wrote:
In article8YGdnYypupFRACTQnZ2dnUVZ_g6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...
On 4/28/2011 11:40 AM, Tim wrote:
I posted this yesterday in a.b.e-books.technical, but got no responses,
not even trolls, so I thought I'd repost it in a.b.schematics.electronic
and sci.electronics.repair.

I need just the pages 96 and 97 of this publication. Those pages have a
small circuit for a digital stopwatch that I would like to build.

Thanks in advance,

- Tim -

http://books.google.com/books?id=STz...ge&q &f=false

Ya I did that, but they intentionally make the image fuzzy. I do have a
printed page, but it makes me dizzy trying to read it. I have tried
filtering it etc., but it just loses too many bits to be readable.

Thanks for help anyways.

- Tim -

Make the browser full screen. With Firefox, hit F-11 which will greatly
increase the client area for the web page. Choose the Zoom tool, and
zoom into the page, making it large and readable. Then do a copy screen
to clipboard, paste into an image editor and you are set. Very clear and
readable.

--
I'm never going to grow up.

Encyclopedia of Energy, Six -Volume Set, Volume 1-6 (CD-ROM) leroi2007 Home Repair 3 September 17th 07 04:40 PM
Forrest Blades George Bame Woodworking 19 May 4th 07 04:04 AM
Forrest vs. Forrest SimonLW Woodworking 2 July 20th 06 07:19 PM
Forrest Rules! Leon Woodworking 1 April 1st 06 02:22 PM
Forrest Rules! brianlanning Woodworking 2 March 31st 06 10:17 PM