DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Strange Bird Deaths (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/316560-strange-bird-deaths.html)

Jim Thompson[_3_] January 4th 11 11:34 PM

Strange Bird Deaths

The recent strange bird deaths seem to have caused by climate
change...

The birds thought that, due to Al Gore touting global warming, they
didn't need to fly south for the winter ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

F. Bertolazzi January 5th 11 12:38 AM

Strange Bird Deaths

Jim Thompson:

The recent strange bird deaths seem to have caused by climate
change...

The birds thought that, due to Al Gore touting global warming, they
didn't need to fly south for the winter ;-)

It takes a bird brain to listen to Al Gore.

Rich Grise[_3_] January 5th 11 06:32 AM

Strange Bird Deaths

Jim Thompson wrote:

The recent strange bird deaths seem to have caused by climate
change...

The birds thought that, due to Al Gore touting global warming, they
didn't need to fly south for the winter ;-)

Isn't this one of the signs predicted in the Book of Revelations?

Thanks,
Rich

Oppie[_6_] January 5th 11 02:52 PM

Strange Bird Deaths

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
The recent strange bird deaths seem to have caused by climate
change...

I heard one report touting possible trauma to the birds from a tornado.
http://www.weather.com/blog/weather/...link_mainindex

Then there's the fireworks theory (not likely)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12105157

Martin Riddle January 6th 11 04:23 AM

Strange Bird Deaths

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
The recent strange bird deaths seem to have caused by climate
change...

The birds thought that, due to Al Gore touting global warming, they
didn't need to fly south for the winter ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Some in Sweden too.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/mysterious-bird-deaths-in-sweden/story-e6freuy9-1225982770475

Cheers

Mark Fergerson January 20th 11 05:33 PM

Strange Bird Deaths

"Martin Riddle" wrote in
:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
The recent strange bird deaths seem to have caused by climate
change...

It's the new "swamp gas"...

The birds thought that, due to Al Gore touting global warming, they
didn't need to fly south for the winter ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I second the "bird-brained Liberals" comment elsewhere.

Some in Sweden too.

(snip XNews-screwed-up URL)

Cheers

Hm. Any more in other countries? Would China admit it if it happened
there?

I'm (possibly mis-) remembering that the magnetic North pole is headed
toward Sweden. Any connection?

Mark L. Fergerson