DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Bush: ‘Damn Right’ I Approved Waterboarding (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/313097-bush-%91damn-right%92-i-approved-waterboarding.html)

Jim Thompson[_3_] November 8th 10 07:11 PM

Bush: ‘Damn Right’ I Approved Waterboarding

Bush: ‘Damn Right’ I Approved Waterboarding...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bush...waterboarding/

Then there's B-B balls Obama :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Rich Grise[_3_] November 8th 10 08:18 PM

Jim Thompson wrote:

Bush: ‘Damn Right’ I Approved Waterboarding...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bush...waterboarding/

So, if we're doing torture, what distinguishes us from the bad guys? Aren't
we supposed to be better than them?

Only evil people condone torture.

Thanks,
Rich

Michael A. Terrell November 8th 10 08:46 PM

Jim Thompson wrote:

Bush: ‘Damn Right’ I Approved Waterboarding...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bush...waterboarding/

Then there's B-B balls Obama :-(

He should have approved the waterboarding of obama?

enough left over to pay them.

Oppie[_6_] November 8th 10 11:07 PM

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:

Bush: 'Damn Right' I Approved Waterboarding...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bush...waterboarding/

So, if we're doing torture, what distinguishes us from the bad guys?
Aren't
we supposed to be better than them?

Only evil people condone torture.

Thanks,
Rich

I'm not condoning extreme or enhanced interrogation measures but the enemy
doesn't ascribe to the Geneva Convention. Great to try holding to a higher
standard but what are you to do when the bad guys don't play by our rules?
Most definitely the slippery slope.
Oppie

Rich Grise[_3_] November 9th 10 07:35 AM

Bush: 'Damn Right' I Approved Waterboarding

flipper wrote:

Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin

"groin" is the lamest possible euphemism for "balls." Everyone who has two
thighs has two groins:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

It's kinda like "sleep with" as a euphemism for "****".

"Did you sleep with him???!?!?! =:-O"

"Not a wink. ;-)"

Cheers!
Rich

Michael A. Terrell November 9th 10 04:01 PM

Rich Grise wrote:

flipper wrote:

Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin

"groin" is the lamest possible euphemism for "balls." Everyone who has two
thighs has two groins:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

It's kinda like "sleep with" as a euphemism for "****".

So, "You're going to sleep with the fishes" is offering sex?

enough left over to pay them.

Spehro Pefhany November 9th 10 04:22 PM

Bush: 'Damn Right' I Approved Waterboarding

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:01:32 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

flipper wrote:

Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin

"groin" is the lamest possible euphemism for "balls." Everyone who has two
thighs has two groins:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

It's kinda like "sleep with" as a euphemism for "****".

So, "You're going to sleep with the fishes" is offering sex?

See _The Simpsons_

Troy McClure walks into the DMV, which brings murmurs from the crowd.

Hibbert: Troy McClure? I thought he disappeared after that scandal at
the aquarium.
Louie: Hey, I thought you said Troy McClure was dead.
Tony: No, what I said was: "He sleeps with the fishes". You see...
Louie: Uh, Tony, please, no...

Michael A. Terrell November 9th 10 08:13 PM

wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

flipper wrote:

Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin

"groin" is the lamest possible euphemism for "balls." Everyone who has two
thighs has two groins:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

It's kinda like "sleep with" as a euphemism for "****".

So, "You're going to sleep with the fishes" is offering sex?

See _The Simpsons_

Troy McClure walks into the DMV, which brings murmurs from the crowd.

Hibbert: Troy McClure? I thought he disappeared after that scandal at
the aquarium.
Louie: Hey, I thought you said Troy McClure was dead.
Tony: No, what I said was: "He sleeps with the fishes". You see...
Louie: Uh, Tony, please, no...

I must have missed that one. :)

enough left over to pay them.