Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Government Propaganda of the Day...

Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson:

Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

Holy cow!

Sanctity encompasses the bull**** included with the cow.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

In article , To-Email-Use-
says...
Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

...Jim Thompson

Well, NATURLLY he believes that.
His entire self worth is tied up in that system.
Delusion will do that to ya'.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:41:21 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...oldies_part_ii

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

...Jim Thompson

Next thing you know, he'll be saying he invented the Internet, and
wants a Nobel prize, too...

Sheesh.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

PeterD:

Next thing you know, he'll be saying he invented the Internet, and
wants a Nobel prize, too...

Two cows.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

...Jim Thompson

Can this what's his name walk and chew gum at the same time?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:11:48 -0700, Robert Baer wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

Can this what's his name walk and chew gum at the same time?

Are you talking about Biden, or Thompson? ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
Government Propaganda of the Day...

VP Bite-me says,

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th
century and the 19th century has required government vision and
government incentive..."

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/27/bi...t-american-ide

...Jim Thompson

Obviously there is a spelling issue in the text: "marked" should be
replaced with "marred". Then it would be correct.

The Government Is Monitoring... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 14 December 23rd 09 11:03 PM
Government Auction flash Metalworking 15 October 7th 07 02:46 PM
More government stupidity. The Natural Philosopher UK diy 242 June 13th 07 08:30 AM
Men against panzers (old German propaganda movie) Ignoramus27812 Metalworking 1 May 29th 06 04:51 PM
Do you know your Government? [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 5th 06 08:31 PM