Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default NOW ??

Isn't it odd that members of NOW (National Organization of Women)
won't decry Jerry Brown's use of the word "whore" in reference to Meg
Whitman?

Maybe it's because NOW is actually NOUWW...

National Organization of Ugly Women and Whores ?:-)

Sure fits with the way they go after brilliant beautiful women like
Sarah Palin!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:42:11 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:42:08 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Isn't it odd that members of NOW (National Organization of Women)
won't decry Jerry Brown's use of the word "whore" in reference to Meg
Whitman?

Maybe it's because NOW is actually NOUWW...

National Organization of Ugly Women and Whores ?:-)

Sure fits with the way they go after brilliant beautiful women like
Sarah Palin!

...Jim Thompson

NOW has *always* been a 'liberal left' whore.

With Clarence Thomas hearing and Anita Hill NOW proclaimed that women
NEVER lie about these things.

But with Bill Clinton and Paula Jones the tone magically changed and,
all of a sudden, they initially decided one needed to 'wait and see
what evidence there might be' before coming to any conclusions. Later
Betty Friedan, patroness of the movement, went so far as to claim that
Clinton's ’sex life’ — as she calls his proclivity for dropping his
pants in front of total strangers — is ’his business.’

It's no wonder that people are confused as hell because if you took
NOW at their word, a serious error in judgment, one would conclude
that a crude lewd innuendo, when the alleged 'perpetrator' is not even
present, (assuming you believe Anita Hill) is a heinous crime but
sexual assault in a hotel room is 'private business' of the male.
Don't 'hint and hope', just DO it.

The more rational conclusion is that Clarance Thomas was a
conservative, so screw him, but Bill Clinton was 'thier liberal guy',
so screw you.

Yep. Well said!

...Jim Thompson
--