Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Ignorance at its absolute finest...

Ignorance at its absolute finest...

http://www.redandblack.com/category/opinions/columns/

Third item: "Think before you shop at Wal-Mart"

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I can see November from my house :-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

With a face like that she should be angry... should be towards her parents
though...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Ignorance at its absolute finest...

http://www.redandblack.com/category/opinions/columns/

Third item: "Think before you shop at Wal-Mart"

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I can see November from my house :-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 17:59:58 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:25:01 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Ignorance at its absolute finest...

http://www.redandblack.com/category/opinions/columns/

Third item: "Think before you shop at Wal-Mart"

...Jim Thompson

Depends on how you define 'ignorant' as she's well educated in and
knowledgeable of liberal propaganda. It's only reality she's ignorant
of, as indicated by her 'disdain' for companies who "charge American
consumers more money than what it took to produce their products."

Yep. That's the key line in the propaganda :-(

Even the uneducated Eliza Doolittle knew she needed to charge more for
her flowers than they cost or else there's no point, called "profit,"
to the exercise of selling them. So, you see, it takes a lot of
'education' to unlearn the obvious.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I can see November from my house :-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 17:59:58 -0500, flipper wrote:
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:25:01 -0700, Jim Thompson

Ignorance at its absolute finest...

http://www.redandblack.com/category/opinions/columns/

Third item: "Think before you shop at Wal-Mart"

Depends on how you define 'ignorant' as she's well educated in and
knowledgeable of liberal propaganda. It's only reality she's ignorant of,
as indicated by her 'disdain' for companies who "charge American consumers
more money than what it took to produce their products."

Even the uneducated Eliza Doolittle knew she needed to charge more for her
flowers than they cost or else there's no point, called "profit," to the
exercise of selling them. So, you see, it takes a lot of 'education' to
unlearn the obvious.

Oh, but don't you see? Profit is EVIL!!!! NOBODY should gain ANYTHING
from ANYBODY else. The Government is supposed to put everybody in equal
poverty, to make sure nobody has any more of those evil profits that
make some people unequal. Everybody must be equally broke.
/sarcasm -- for those who don't recognize it off the bat, like liberals.

Thanks,
Rich