Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Hispanic loving Obama Removes ‘Creator’ From US Declaration Of Independence Speech

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:26:57 -0500, "Buddy Beavers"
wrote:

‘Christian’ Obama Removes ‘Creator’ From US Declaration Of Independence
Speech

On 09.18.10, in Censorship, History, Regime, Religion, by Sad Hill

....File this under the pseudo-Christian column. President Obama concluded
his speech at this week’s Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute gala with,

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
endowed with certain inalienable rights, life and liberty and the pursuit of
happiness.”

The U.S. Declaration of Independence reads,

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that
among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Poser. Watch ‘Mr. Christian’ read it word-for-word straight from his
teleprompter gods (22:40):

http://sadhillnews.com/2010/09/18/ch...endence-speech

“…there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce
destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought
them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their
shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.” — 2 Peter
2:1-2

I was just watching Fox, showing a Texas School Textbook Committee
approving teaching that the Declaration reads "...all _people_ are
created equal..." rather than "...all _men_ are created equal..."

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

The Ground Zero Mosque IS Appropriate When Renamed...
The Obama Monument to American Impotence