Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default VN10KM - VN10LM.

These MOSFETs used to be hugely popular, so I was surprised that google drew
a blank searching for datasheets.

The best I have is probably a data summary in a catalogue - does anyone have
the datasheets?

Thanks.

PS they're the TO92 with a HS tab sticking out the top.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message
These MOSFETs used to be hugely popular, so I was surprised that
google drew a blank searching for datasheets.

The best I have is probably a data summary in a catalogue - does
anyone have the datasheets?

Thanks.

PS they're the TO92 with a HS tab sticking out the top.

Their obsolete. http://www.vishay.com/docs/70213/70213.pdf

Try VN7002 http://www.vishay.com/docs/71333/2n7002k.pdf

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message
These MOSFETs used to be hugely popular, so I was surprised that google
drew a blank searching for datasheets.

The best I have is probably a data summary in a catalogue - does anyone
have the datasheets?

Thanks.

PS they're the TO92 with a HS tab sticking out the top.

Their obsolete. http://www.vishay.com/docs/70213/70213.pdf

Try VN7002 http://www.vishay.com/docs/71333/2n7002k.pdf

I'm not looking for substitutes for the parts I have.

I'm looking for datasheets for parts I have.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message
These MOSFETs used to be hugely popular, so I was surprised that
google drew a blank searching for datasheets.

The best I have is probably a data summary in a catalogue - does
anyone have the datasheets?

Thanks.

PS they're the TO92 with a HS tab sticking out the top.

Their obsolete. http://www.vishay.com/docs/70213/70213.pdf

Try VN7002 http://www.vishay.com/docs/71333/2n7002k.pdf

I'm not looking for substitutes for the parts I have.

I'm looking for datasheets for parts I have.

sorry, 3rd google result
http://myweb.msoe.edu/~muthuswamy/ee2900/lab1/vn10km.pdf

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message
sorry, 3rd google result
http://myweb.msoe.edu/~muthuswamy/ee2900/lab1/vn10km.pdf

LOL, that's from the exact lab I did last year. Discrete CMOS NAND and
NOR gate lab. I used terminated cables so I got better transient results
than most.

Small world...

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message
These MOSFETs used to be hugely popular, so I was surprised that google
drew a blank searching for datasheets.

The best I have is probably a data summary in a catalogue - does anyone
have the datasheets?

Thanks.

PS they're the TO92 with a HS tab sticking out the top.

Their obsolete. http://www.vishay.com/docs/70213/70213.pdf

Try VN7002 http://www.vishay.com/docs/71333/2n7002k.pdf

I'm not looking for substitutes for the parts I have.

I'm looking for datasheets for parts I have.

sorry, 3rd google result
http://myweb.msoe.edu/~muthuswamy/ee2900/lab1/vn10km.pdf

Cheers

Thanks - don't know how I missed that!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message
These MOSFETs used to be hugely popular, so I was surprised that google
drew a blank searching for datasheets.

The best I have is probably a data summary in a catalogue - does anyone
have the datasheets?

Thanks.

PS they're the TO92 with a HS tab sticking out the top.

Their obsolete. http://www.vishay.com/docs/70213/70213.pdf

Try VN7002 http://www.vishay.com/docs/71333/2n7002k.pdf

I'm not looking for substitutes for the parts I have.

I'm looking for datasheets for parts I have.

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/VN10KM-datasheet.html#

Graham