Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default co2 sensor

Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 8/6/2010 3:26 PM, TonyMatthews wrote:
Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SenseAir+model+k22

First hit
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:33:34 -0600, hamilton
wrote:

On 8/6/2010 3:26 PM, TonyMatthews wrote:
Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SenseAir+model+k22

First hit

I have that file. As you say it was the first hit. Thanks for the
effort.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Data sheet is pretty comprehensive and includes mounting dimensions.
http://www.senseair.se/Datablad/ed_c...ine_k22_oc.pdf
Nobody is going to send you Gerbers for a commercial product. All you should
need to incorporate this product into your design is on the data sheet.

The entire catalog is available for download
http://www.senseair.se/catalogueOEM.pdf

Oppie

news
wrote:

On 8/6/2010 3:26 PM, TonyMatthews wrote:
Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SenseAir+model+k22

First hit

I have that file. As you say it was the first hit. Thanks for the
effort.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:26:58 -0400, TonyMatthews wrote:

Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony

---
If you have a CAD system of some sort you can probably find a PDF -
CAD converter by googling PDF to CAD converter, then load page 7 of
the data sheet into it and get the measurements you need, assuming the
PDF is scaled accurately.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:26:58 -0400, TonyMatthews wrote:

Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony

If you have a CAD system of some sort you can probably find a PDF -
CAD converter by googling PDF to CAD converter, then load page 7 of
the data sheet into it and get the measurements you need, assuming the
PDF is scaled accurately.

I don't remember what CAD software Microdyne used, but I was able to
copy the footprint from the PDF and paste it into the library tool. Our
two CAD operators were complaining about spending hours adding some high
pin count ICs. If they were careful when they zoomed the graphic, they
could get the scale exactly right in just minutes. They have made so
many changes in 'Acrobat Reader' since then I don't know if you can
still do it.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:26:58 -0400, the renowned TonyMatthews wrote:

Hello
I am trying to integrate a carbon dioxide sensor to a circuit board
design an SenseAir model k22 LO and I cannot find data on dimensions
that include the position of the connectors relative to an edge. Just
basic outside xy. And I am trying to finish up the design work this
weekend. So if anyone has gerbers or other data I can use to obtain
the dimensional info I need for a board layout I would be most
appreciative if they would attach it here. Or post a link etc.
Tony

Looks like they intend for you to use a 3-wire harness, not attempt
some kind of board-to-board connection.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

MAF sensor Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 0 September 18th 08 08:26 AM
MAF sensor Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 4 September 17th 08 11:24 AM
Yaw sensor Micheal Artindale Electronic Schematics 8 June 14th 07 12:58 AM
Dew Sensor Damian Slaughter Electronics Repair 1 April 4th 05 01:43 PM
PIR Sensor in a Conservatory Tim Mitchell UK diy 4 September 12th 03 06:28 PM