Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Ping J. Barret

I have twice tried replying to your e-mail about the core memory. They
kicked back as undeliverable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:43:05 -0500, Dan wrote:

I have twice tried replying to your e-mail about the core memory. They
kicked back as undeliverable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Two t's
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

JosephKK wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:43:05 -0500, Dan wrote:

I have twice tried replying to your e-mail about the core memory. They
kicked back as undeliverable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Two t's

OK, Barrett. The mail is coming to my AOL address, but kick back when
I send a reply.

I need an address to send the core memory to.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 23:52:03 -0500, Dan wrote:

JosephKK wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:43:05 -0500, Dan wrote:

I have twice tried replying to your e-mail about the core memory. They
kicked back as undeliverable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Two t's

OK, Barrett. The mail is coming to my AOL address, but kick back when
I send a reply.

I need an address to send the core memory to.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

OK. Since you can revceive my email normally i will just email to
you.
BTW do not use the USENET address, it won't work. You will have to
use the email address to email me.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

JosephKK wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:43:05 -0500, Dan wrote:

I have twice tried replying to your e-mail about the core memory. They
kicked back as undeliverable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Two t's

OK, Barrett. The mail is coming to my AOL address, but kick back when
I send a reply.

I need an address to send the core memory to.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

OK. Since you can revceive my email normally i will just email to
you.
BTW do not use the USENET address, it won't work. You will have to
use the email address to email me.

I did use the e-mail address. It's what happens when I hit reply.

In any event, I shipped your core memory today. If you ever figure
out what it was used in I'd like to know.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 8/18/2010 8:19 PM, JosephKK wrote:
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:04:42 -0500, wrote:

JosephKK wrote:
On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 23:52:03 -0500, wrote:

JosephKK wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:43:05 -0500, wrote:

I have twice tried replying to your e-mail about the core memory. They
kicked back as undeliverable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Two t's
OK, Barrett. The mail is coming to my AOL address, but kick back when
I send a reply.

I need an address to send the core memory to.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

OK. Since you can revceive my email normally i will just email to
you.
BTW do not use the USENET address, it won't work. You will have to
use the email address to email me.

I did use the e-mail address. It's what happens when I hit reply.

In any event, I shipped your core memory today. If you ever figure
out what it was used in I'd like to know.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Sure thing.

Has it arrived?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

JosephKK wrote:
[...]

Yes it has, and in good order. Thank you very much. Whatever it went
to it is 8 bits.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

JosephKK wrote:
[...]

The number on the rail rubbed off long ago. I would have tried to
find it on the internet. I knew it was 8 bit. The device it was mounted
in was rack mounted. The memory was mounted connectors down in the rear
left corner as a plug in. The unit it was in was surplussed in 1968 or
1969 just before I got to raid it. Other than that I can't remember much
more.

I hope it has found a nice home with you. I could never bring myself
to throw it away. It is impressive how far we have come since it was used.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Ping Lew! Swingman Woodworking 2 November 26th 08 01:18 PM
Ping RAM³ Wayne Metalworking 1 June 23rd 08 04:42 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping Ned S StaticsJason Metalworking 1 February 25th 06 04:38 AM
Ping DoN Wayne Cook Metalworking 20 December 22nd 04 05:59 AM