Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default For those across the pond, Need Help with Clamp ID

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Martin Riddle" wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

You can find them also on the Farnell website, and they tell you that
they are sourced from Duratool.

Here is the Farnell Link.

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/bro...atchallpartial
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 02:57:03 +0200, Yuki not.provided@not wrote:

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:31:23 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/s...-694&x=28&y=18

I've seen them at http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/home.oap

at least in the physical store.

Maybe surf on "heater hose clamp" ??

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, narcissistically posing in
politically-correct black-face, but with fewer scruples.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...

wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/s...-694&x=28&y=18

I've seen them at http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/home.oap

at least in the physical store.

Maybe surf on "heater hose clamp" ??

...Jim Thompson

Fantastic, we'll check RS-USA and see if they stock them. They list them
as "Snap-it clamps"
And "Herbie clamps" pulls up a lot of sources.

Thanks Guys!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

BTW, I remembered the name: Herbie Clip

Google shows plenty of sources

That may explain the "Patented" printing on it.

Thanks!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Martin Riddle wrote:
Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Very nice clamp. Could have used a lot of them.
Well, I am not in the market anymore for such stuff....
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Martin Riddle Inscribed thus:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

I believe that these people are the manufacturers.
http://www.mossplastics.com/

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"baron" schreef in bericht
Martin Riddle Inscribed thus:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

I believe that these people are the manufacturers.
http://www.mossplastics.com/

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Nope. It's produced by HCLfasteners.
http://www.hclfasteners.com/

petrus bitbyter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

petrus bitbyter Inscribed thus:

"baron" schreef in bericht
Martin Riddle Inscribed thus:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

I believe that these people are the manufacturers.
http://www.mossplastics.com/

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Nope. It's produced by HCLfasteners.
http://www.hclfasteners.com/

petrus bitbyter

Thanks for the corrected info.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Clever. Are they easy to open?
John Ferrell W8CCW

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , John Ferrell
writes
wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Clever. Are they easy to open?
John Ferrell W8CCW

It depends what you mean by 'easy'. They are probably not really meant
for re-use (or, at least, repeated use), but you can pop them open
fairly easily with a smallish screwdriver.

They are often found in washing machines.
--
Ian
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ian Jackson Inscribed thus:

In message , John Ferrell
writes
wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Clever. Are they easy to open?
John Ferrell W8CCW

It depends what you mean by 'easy'. They are probably not really meant
for re-use (or, at least, repeated use), but you can pop them open
fairly easily with a smallish screwdriver.

They are often found in washing machines.

If you visit the site there are a couple of vids showing the useage.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 18:46:46 +0100, Baron wrote:

Ian Jackson Inscribed thus:

In message , John Ferrell
writes
wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Clever. Are they easy to open?
John Ferrell W8CCW

It depends what you mean by 'easy'. They are probably not really meant
for re-use (or, at least, repeated use), but you can pop them open
fairly easily with a smallish screwdriver.

They are often found in washing machines.

Also used for drip irrigation systems as a pipe clamp on that thin wall
black tubing.

If you visit the site there are a couple of vids showing the useage.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

Clever. Are they easy to open?
John Ferrell W8CCW

It depends what you mean by 'easy'. They are probably not really meant
for re-use (or, at least, repeated use), but you can pop them open
fairly easily with a smallish screwdriver.

They are often found in washing machines.

Also used for drip irrigation systems as a pipe clamp on that thin wall
black tubing.

If you visit the site there are a couple of vids showing the useage.

Ah, yes! That's what I should have remembered... I have some in the
garage along with my "goof plugs" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, narcissistically posing in
politically-correct black-face, but with fewer scruples.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 21:53:39 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.

Thanks

BTW, I remembered the name: Herbie Clip

Google shows plenty of sources

That may explain the "Patented" printing on it.

Thanks!

I rather suspect the generic is 'ratchet clamp'.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:
:
:Maybe you guys in the UK can ID this part. I'm looking for the
:manufacturer. Its made in the UK, see pics attached.
:
:Thanks
:
:
:
:
:Clever. Are they easy to open?
:John Ferrell W8CCW

They are most commonly used for black polyethylene irrigation pipe and fittings.
Known down under as ratchet clamps (or clips), alternatively barbed clamps (or
clips)

See http://www.wetearth.com.au/Poly-Ratchet-Clamps

Outdoor pond Jason Carlton Home Repair 20 October 7th 09 05:28 PM
Far side of the pond BillinDetroit Woodturning 2 August 24th 07 06:37 PM
Edging a pond Nodge UK diy 6 July 17th 06 09:58 PM
TR-Clamp or Triple Clamp??? 444 Home Ownership 2 March 25th 06 10:18 PM
Supply 5,8,10 Pair Clamp Module,Orbit Clamp Module,LSA Profile-Anschlussleiste [email protected] Woodworking 0 October 28th 05 03:26 AM