DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Yep - TheFlag.xltx (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/295922-yep-theflag-xltx-0-1-a.html)

UltimatePatriot January 11th 10 07:49 AM

Yep - TheFlag.xltx (0/1)

The right proportions.

Oppie[_6_] January 11th 10 03:21 PM

Yep - TheFlag.xltx (0/1)

That was pretty neat. One of the many things I never thought about doing in
Excel.

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
The right proportions.

UltimatePatriot January 12th 10 12:23 AM

Yep - TheFlag.xltx (0/1)

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:21:52 -0500, "Oppie"
wrote:

That was pretty neat. One of the many things I never thought about doing in
Excel.

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
.. .
The right proportions.

Each cell is the number of pixels that the flag dimensions declare.

So it should always print at the right aspect ratio.

There are so many flags out there that are not compliant at all.