DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   For amusement (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/293318-amusement.html)

Jim Thompson December 5th 09 12:47 AM

For amusement

Just did this on a CMOS chip design to DC restore video and separate
Coaxitron UTC signals. Then it hit me, you can do a DC restorer and
sync separator in similar fashion with ordinary LM339's...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/DC..._Separator.pdf

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Tim Williams December 5th 09 01:08 AM

For amusement

Or you can do it with exactly one triode.

Ah, progress!

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Jim Thompson December 5th 09 01:12 AM

For amusement

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:08:41 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

Or you can do it with exactly one triode.

Ah, progress!

Tim

Probably.

I do own the whole set of Tektronix of TV measurement manuals, from
the '60's ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |

You can never be too prepared for the REPRESSION!