DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year - BestHalloweenCostume.JPG (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/290625-ive-decided-my-halloween-costume-year-besthalloweencostume-jpg.html)

Jim Thompson October 30th 09 03:44 PM

I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year - BestHalloweenCostume.JPG

1 Attachment(s)
I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Michael A. Terrell October 30th 09 09:54 PM

Jim Thompson wrote:

I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

With your luck, the boobs would be Sloman and dimbulb.

Fred Bartoli[_3_] October 30th 09 10:34 PM

Michael A. Terrell a écrit :
Jim Thompson wrote:
I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

With your luck, the boobs would be Sloman and dimbulb.

Or maybe this could inspire some big balled leftist weenie seeking for
revenge :-)))

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Archimedes' Lever October 31st 09 02:06 AM

I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year - BestHalloweenCostume.JPG

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:44:07 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

...Jim Thompson

Except that you ahven't looked that low in year for at least three
decades.

Dumb lookin' ****head too.

Archimedes' Lever October 31st 09 02:08 AM

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:34:19 +0100, Fred Bartoli " " wrote:

Michael A. Terrell a écrit :
Jim Thompson wrote:
I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

With your luck, the boobs would be Sloman and dimbulb.

Or maybe this could inspire some big balled leftist weenie seeking for
revenge :-)))

That's where he grabs the bull by the horn.

Robert Baer[_3_] October 31st 09 05:11 AM

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

With your luck, the boobs would be Sloman and dimbulb.

Which one will be the left boob?
....or is that leftist boob?

Michael A. Terrell October 31st 09 05:49 AM

Robert Baer wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
I've Decided on My Halloween Costume for This Year...

See attachment

With your luck, the boobs would be Sloman and dimbulb.

Which one will be the left boob?
...or is that leftist boob?

Sloman, of course. Dimboob is just a generic F cup.