DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/290353-packard-bell-ms-6786-drivers.html)

ian field[_2_] October 26th 09 04:43 PM

Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers.

Can anyone help?

Trying to download the MS 6786 drivers from the official PB site, I keep
getting "authorisation required" - enter u/name & PW.

There doesn't seem to be any contact info to ask how to get the drivers.

TIA.

ian field[_2_] October 26th 09 06:42 PM

Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers.

"flipper" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:43:49 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

Can anyone help?

Trying to download the MS 6786 drivers from the official PB site, I keep
getting "authorisation required" - enter u/name & PW.

There doesn't seem to be any contact info to ask how to get the drivers.

TIA.

Well, you didn't say which drivers for what OS, what its in, or what
version the board is but, wild stab, if it's V1.0 you can download XP
drivers from here

http://support.packardbell.org/uk/it...ppn=P842021201

Very bottom of the page. Expand the download links by clicking on
download

That's the one that's refusing to let me have the drivers without a U/N &
P/W and there's no contact info to ask how to get them.

Garberstreet Electronics October 26th 09 06:56 PM

Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers.

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

Can anyone help?

Trying to download the MS 6786 drivers from the official PB site, I keep
getting "authorisation required" - enter u/name & PW.

There doesn't seem to be any contact info to ask how to get the drivers.

TIA.

Well, you didn't say which drivers for what OS, what its in, or what
version the board is but, wild stab, if it's V1.0 you can download XP
drivers from here

http://support.packardbell.org/uk/it...ppn=P842021201

Very bottom of the page. Expand the download links by clicking on
download

That's the one that's refusing to let me have the drivers without a U/N &
P/W and there's no contact info to ask how to get them.

Strange, I just now downloaded all 5 files.

Bill

ian field[_2_] October 26th 09 08:39 PM

Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers. (1/1)

"flipper" wrote in message

After both turning off DAP and switching to Mozilla, it let me have the
files, I don't know whether IE or DAP was the problem but DAP is the prime
suspect.

Sjouke Burry[_2_] October 26th 09 09:41 PM

Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers. (1/1)

Avast tries to murder your exe as dangerous........

Garberstreet Electronics October 26th 09 10:12 PM

Packard Bell MS 6786 drivers. (1/1)

"ian field" wrote
in message ...

"flipper" wrote in message

After both turning off DAP and switching to Mozilla,
it let me have the files, I don't know whether IE or
DAP was the problem but DAP is the prime suspect.

I'd say DAP for sure, whatever the hell that is,
because I had no trouble at all using IE. Thanks.

Bill