Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Digital Clock With Timer (2)

Group,

Thank you for all the responses. For those that questioned the purpose of
this timer... Its to control an automatic emergency telephone dialer set to
activate at say 12 noon each day unless deactivated before noon. Its a dead
man's device for an invalid living alone. I'll also add a second audible
alarm to activate as say 11:O'clock to remind the user to deactivate the
dialer activation set for noon each day. The system needs to be as dummy
proof as possible.

--
Regards,

Bob

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"rt003119" schreef in bericht
m...
Group,

Thank you for all the responses. For those that questioned the purpose of
this timer... Its to control an automatic emergency telephone dialer set
to activate at say 12 noon each day unless deactivated before noon. Its a
dead man's device for an invalid living alone. I'll also add a second
audible alarm to activate as say 11:O'clock to remind the user to
deactivate the dialer activation set for noon each day. The system needs
to be as dummy proof as possible.

--
Regards,

Bob

A dayclock with two alarms will do the trick. The first alarm can be set at
11.00 to start the warning and the second to 12.00 to activate the emergency
dialer when not canceled before 12.00. You need to make sure that once
canceled, the deactivation is for that current day. Otherwise you may need a
third alarm to undo canceling after 12.00. At 24.00 for instance.

petrus bitbyter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"rt003119" wrote in message
m...
Group,

Thank you for all the responses. For those that questioned the purpose
of this timer... Its to control an automatic emergency telephone
dialer set to activate at say 12 noon each day unless deactivated
before noon. Its a dead man's device for an invalid living alone. I'll
also add a second audible alarm to activate as say 11:O'clock to
remind the user to deactivate the dialer activation set for noon each
day. The system needs to be as dummy proof as possible.

--
Regards,

Bob

Don’t forget a battery backup on the timers.

Cheers