DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Patio Thermometer Bi-Metal Mechanism Replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/274684-patio-thermometer-bi-metal-mechanism-replacement.html)

Jim Thompson March 23rd 09 08:59 PM

Patio Thermometer Bi-Metal Mechanism Replacement

I have a nice big piece of stone art work that has a bi-metal
thermometer (and a clock) mechanism built-in.

The bi-metal has died (too many 120°F day ?:-).

Anyone know where to obtain such a mechanism?

Surfing only produces complete units, not just the mechanism.

Ran onto a posted thread with similar need... NO, nada, none,

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food