DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   What is this unidentified counting thingy? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/273371-what-unidentified-counting-thingy.html)

Gareth Magennis March 14th 09 02:08 PM

What is this unidentified counting thingy?

1 Attachment(s)

Anthony Fremont[_3_] March 15th 09 02:19 AM

What is this unidentified counting thingy?

Gareth Magennis wrote:

Looks like a pedometer of some sort.

AnimalMagic March 15th 09 05:26 PM

What is this unidentified counting thingy?

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:08:54 -0000, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:

May not be a counter. It may be a speed readout that has a count
feature.

Joel Koltner[_2_] March 16th 09 05:24 PM

What is this unidentified counting thingy?

I would guess that it's from a fitness machine like a Nordictrack skier or
step machine... counts steps, estimates calories burned. (Plugs into a sensor
on the machine...)

Archimedes' Lever March 16th 09 11:27 PM

What is this unidentified counting thingy?

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:24:10 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

I would guess that it's from a fitness machine like a Nordictrack skier or
step machine... counts steps, estimates calories burned. (Plugs into a sensor
on the machine...)

It is a fat content "scanner". It scans and tells you what your body
fat index is. Of course that device is just the readout for the actual
scanner.

Oppie[_6_] March 17th 09 01:39 PM

What is this unidentified counting thingy?

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message

Given that the letters capitalized in the button descriptions are ATCOCA, I
tried googling for that.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...CA&btnG=Search

Take your pick of results...

Oppie