Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default From the Austin American Statesman's Letters to the Editor - nitwits.pdf

JF

Attached Files
File Type: pdf nitwits.pdf (8.7 KB, 72 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message

JF

JF is anti-government. Let him propose his solution.

JF is against off topic posts ... unless they are his.

JF and JT are co-conspirators.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:30:54 -0500, "Charles"
wrote:

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

I got it! You think that I am an idiot! Thank you for not calling me a
weenie.

I think you should work on more effective communicating. Synonyms might
help ... dunce ... retard ... jerk ... arsehole ... moron ... stupid ...
intellectually challenged ... dense ... slow ... clueless ... confused ...
inane ... obtuse ... illogical ... dumb ...

As you peruse your on-line Thesaurus and dictionary, check out the word
"toady."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0500, "Charles"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

I got it! You think that I am an idiot! Thank you for not calling me a
weenie.

I think you should work on more effective communicating. Synonyms might
help ... dunce ... retard ... jerk ... arsehole ... moron ... stupid ...
intellectually challenged ... dense ... slow ... clueless ... confused ...
inane ... obtuse ... illogical ... dumb ...

As you peruse your on-line Thesaurus and dictionary, check out the word
"toady."

As you read this news group, check out this post where I tell you to
**** off and die, you retarded weenie twit.

Folks like you should realize that you lose a lot of traction here with
rhetoric like that.

Good to see that you switched to "retarded." You are now starting to
progress toward intelligent communication. Congratulations!