DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/267608-grundig_4004-grundig_4004_2a-jpg.html)

[email protected] December 27th 08 11:26 PM

Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Jim Thompson December 28th 08 12:00 AM

Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:26:56 GMT,
wrote:

PNG, PDF, or even GIF are more effective for schematics than JPG :-

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| E-mail Icon at
http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Ian Jackson[_2_] December 28th 08 12:35 AM

Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:26:56 GMT,
wrote:

PNG, PDF, or even GIF are more effective for schematics than JPG :-

...Jim Thompson

Ever tried DejaVu?
--
Ian

Ian Jackson[_2_] December 30th 08 04:05 PM

Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg

In message , Fred Abse
writes
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:35:39 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

Ever tried DejaVu?

I knew you were going to say that :-)

And I knew that you knew that I was going to say that. I actually think
that I knew that you were going to say that even before I knew myself
that I was going to say that.
--
Ian

Michael A. Terrell December 30th 08 07:12 PM

Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Fred Abse
writes
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:35:39 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

Ever tried DejaVu?

I knew you were going to say that :-)

And I knew that you knew that I was going to say that. I actually think
that I knew that you were going to say that even before I knew myself
that I was going to say that.

At least he wasn't trying to yenc your chain.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.