DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   tiny filter board (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/266674-tiny-filter-board.html)

John Larkin December 11th 08 08:54 PM

tiny filter board

2 Attachment(s)

This is a 6-pole 50 Hz Sallen-Key lowpass filter, designed to plug
onto an ADC board as an option. It uses chopper opamps for DC
accuracy.

Size is 1.3 x 0.4 inches.

John

John Larkin January 28th 09 12:50 AM

tiny filter board

wrote:

This is a 6-pole 50 Hz Sallen-Key lowpass filter, designed to plug
onto an ADC board as an option. It uses chopper opamps for DC
accuracy.

Size is 1.3 x 0.4 inches.

John

Brat's first?

No, this is her first:

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/J750.gif

This is a little circuit I did so she could overlap Mike, who was
leaving. I needed something they could finish in a week. It's a 1 GHz,
G=100 DC-coupled amplifier with photodiode option. If it works, we'll
put up a web page and try to sell it. It will generate some press
releases, anyhow.

John