Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Samsung 913N Fault - Help

Hello,

I have a Samsung 913N 19" LCD display which is playing up - 3 months after
warranty expired of course !!!

Works OK for a while then loses input signal - screen goes black with error
message in box on screen.

Seems to be heat related , if I turn it off for a few hours and allow it to
cool down it will be OK again - for a while.......then the problem returns

Cant find a schematic on web - can anyone give any suggestions on where to
start looking

Thanks

Andrew

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:39:07 +1030, "AB"
wrote:

Hello,

I have a Samsung 913N 19" LCD display which is playing up - 3 months after
warranty expired of course !!!

Works OK for a while then loses input signal - screen goes black with error
message in box on screen.

Seems to be heat related , if I turn it off for a few hours and allow it to
cool down it will be OK again - for a while.......then the problem returns

Cant find a schematic on web - can anyone give any suggestions on where to
start looking

Thanks

Andrew

And the error message box says...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Hello,

I have a Samsung 913N 19" LCD display which is playing up - 3 months after
warranty expired of course !!!

Works OK for a while then loses input signal - screen goes black with error
message in box on screen.

Seems to be heat related , if I turn it off for a few hours and allow it to
cool down it will be OK again - for a while.......then the problem returns

Cant find a schematic on web - can anyone give any suggestions on where to
start looking

Thanks

Andrew

And the error message box says...

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and
downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com

http://www.justmanuals.com