DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   REQ: Rohde and Schwarz SMG partial schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/262307-req-rohde-schwarz-smg-partial-schematic.html)

JW October 10th 08 12:14 PM

REQ: Rohde and Schwarz SMG partial schematic

Hello,

I'm looking for a partial schematic for a Rohde and Schwarz SMG. The unit
gets an error 6 on a power-up, indicating that the lithium battery is low,
but the battery is good. The SRAM's are getting a proper 3.5VDC when the
unit is powered off. When tracing out part of the circuit, I suspect that
they are using a A/D converter to measure the battery, but it's a rather
complex circuit using analog muxes, switches, etc. If anyone might be able
to scan this part of the CPU board schematic for me, I'd be very grateful.

I can be contacted by email at 66gtojayw AT comcast.net, or reply to
group.

Thanks for any help.