Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf

JF

Attached Files
File Type: pdf neon.pdf (74.0 KB, 109 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Excellent.

Would you scan the next page(s)? Now I'm left wondering about H and J!

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

"John Fields" wrote in message

JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message

JF

Thanks.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:10:05 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

Excellent.

Would you scan the next page(s)? Now I'm left wondering about H and J!

---
Sorry for the delay, I just got back to abse today.

I'll post it sometime today. :-)

JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf - neon2.pdf

wrote:

Excellent.

Would you scan the next page(s)? Now I'm left wondering about H and J!

Tim

---
Done.

JF

Attached Files
File Type: pdf neon2.pdf (75.4 KB, 79 views)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message
news
Done.

Thanks! And some about the ionization, excellent.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tim Williams wrote:
"John Fields" wrote in message
news
Done.

Thanks! And some about the ionization, excellent.

I've had trouble downloading the whole 80 Mbytes of this old
GE neon manual, but perhaps it will get through for you.
http://www.duntemann.com/12vtubes/GE...anual_1965.pdf
--
Regards,

John Popelish
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Popelish wrote:
Tim Williams wrote:
"John Fields" wrote in message
news
Done.

Thanks! And some about the ionization, excellent.

I've had trouble downloading the whole 80 Mbytes of this old GE neon
manual, but perhaps it will get through for you.
http://www.duntemann.com/12vtubes/GE...anual_1965.pdf

Thanks; I didn't realize how useful these are! I have a bunch saved for
static suppression of a long wire antenna system. I could put them to
better use building a memory array!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Popelish" wrote in message
. ..
I've had trouble downloading the whole 80 Mbytes of this old GE neon
manual, but perhaps it will get through for you.
http://www.duntemann.com/12vtubes/GE...anual_1965.pdf

Downloading right now at something over 500kB/s. Did you try saving from
Adobe? I tried and it chugged until about halfway, taking up all my CPU
power for some stupid reason.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BobW wrote:
"John Popelish" wrote:

I've had trouble downloading the whole 80 Mbytes of this old GE neon
manual, but perhaps it will get through for you.
http://www.duntemann.com/12vtubes/GE...anual_1965.pdf

Very nice. Thanks for the link, John. I will be sending a $1 bill to GE.

Cheap at twice the price.

--
Regards,

John Popelish

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [31/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [25/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [36/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [51/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [11/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [38/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [35/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [10/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [05/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [15/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [52/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [17/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [30/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [01/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [48/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [19/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [08/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [02/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [28/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [54/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [24/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [41/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [26/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [44/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [16/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [33/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [55/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [29/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [50/55]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Neon lamp negative resistance region - neon.pdf ch1.pdf [21/55]

Custom Neon Sign, LED Display [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 December 13th 12 08:10 AM
Neon screwdrivers Pete Verdon UK diy 38 April 16th 08 04:41 PM
"Interesting" neon indication. Jon Read UK diy 24 January 4th 04 05:52 PM
blue neon light Daniel UK diy 35 November 29th 03 01:47 AM