DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Power Designs 6050A bench supply (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/253430-power-designs-6050a-bench-supply.html)

Oppie[_5_] June 18th 08 05:06 PM

Power Designs 6050A bench supply

Does anybody have a schematic for the Power Designs 6050A bench supply?

I have most of the manual but the schematic is missing. If anyone is
interested, I can post what I have.
Oppie

DaveM June 18th 08 05:29 PM

"Oppie" wrote in message news:voa6k.8865$Jj1.537@trndny02...
Does anybody have a schematic for the Power Designs 6050A bench supply?

I have most of the manual but the schematic is missing. If anyone is
interested, I can post what I have.
Oppie

None of the manual/schematic sources that I know has a free download for you,
but you can buy a copy of the service manual (with schematics) from
http://www.manualsplus.com/. $30 USD

Cheers!!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Experience: What you get when you don't get what you want