DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Reciprocity Relations in Active 3-Terminal Devices - ReciprocityRelations in Active 3-Terminal Elements.pdf (1/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/245991-re-reciprocity-relations-active-3-terminal-devices-reciprocityrelations-active-3-terminal-elements-pdf-1-2-a.html)

Robert Baer[_3_] April 20th 08 07:30 AM

Reciprocity Relations in Active 3-Terminal Devices - ReciprocityRelations in Active 3-Terminal Elements.pdf (1/2)

I get a damaged file that even Foxit cannot repair / read.
Maybe the large size allowed a "burp" over POTS?

Tim Williams April 20th 08 02:33 PM

Reciprocity Relations in Active 3-Terminal Devices

Works for me. Did you combine and decode?

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.