DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Posters from _that_ group (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/245191-posters-_that_-group.html)

Jim Thompson April 16th 08 09:12 PM

Posters from _that_ group

I haven't heard a peep from any of the "supposed good guy" posters
from Google Groups.

I assume that they are going to move to a legitimate news server, so I
can drop the white-list ???

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Mark Zenier April 17th 08 04:28 PM

Posters from _that_ group

In , Jim Thompson wrote:
: I haven't heard a peep from any of the "supposed good guy" posters
: from Google Groups.

: I assume that they are going to move to a legitimate news server, so I
: can drop the white-list ???

When have you last posted anything that will make them care whether
or not you read their messages?

Mark Zenier

Jim Thompson April 17th 08 04:46 PM

Posters from _that_ group

On 17 Apr 2008 15:28:57 GMT, Mark Zenier wrote:

In , Jim Thompson wrote:
: I haven't heard a peep from any of the "supposed good guy" posters
: from Google Groups.

: I assume that they are going to move to a legitimate news server, so I
: can drop the white-list ???

When have you last posted anything that will make them care whether
or not you read their messages?

Mark Zenier

You make my life so easy. Plonk!

...Jim Thompson