DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Nostalgia day (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/243762-nostalgia-day.html)

Rich Grise[_2_] April 12th 08 09:32 PM

Nostalgia day

1 Attachment(s)
So, the PHB has tasked me to pick some pictures that might be appropriate
to put up on our company webpage. So, I wrote a little script that goes
through a list of all of the images on the server as well as on my own
box. While doing this, I happened on this image, and nostalgia ensued...

Cheers!
Rich

Jim Thompson April 12th 08 11:21 PM

Nostalgia day

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:32:03 GMT, Rich Grise
wrote:

So, the PHB has tasked me to pick some pictures that might be appropriate
to put up on our company webpage. So, I wrote a little script that goes
through a list of all of the images on the server as well as on my own
box. While doing this, I happened on this image, and nostalgia ensued...

Cheers!
Rich

Ah, yes! Probably have some around here in the junk box ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Jim Thompson April 13th 08 04:39 AM

Nostalgia day

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:33:57 -0500, flipper wrote:

wrote:

So, the PHB has tasked me to pick some pictures that might be appropriate
to put up on our company webpage. So, I wrote a little script that goes
through a list of all of the images on the server as well as on my own
box. While doing this, I happened on this image, and nostalgia ensued...

Cheers!
Rich

Ah, yes! Probably have some around here in the junk box ;-)

Ever get a hankering to clean out that junk box, I'll take 'em.

...Jim Thompson

Naaaah! Someday I'll have a use for them ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Tim Williams April 14th 08 05:06 AM

Nostalgia day

1 Attachment(s)
Meh, I've got a few of those, so what.

This one's in use at the moment (Now Playing: AC/DC - Highway to Hell).

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

ian field April 14th 08 03:09 PM

Nostalgia day

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

So, the PHB has tasked me to pick some pictures that might be
appropriate
to put up on our company webpage. So, I wrote a little script that goes
through a list of all of the images on the server as well as on my own
box. While doing this, I happened on this image, and nostalgia ensued...

Cheers!
Rich

Ah, yes! Probably have some around here in the junk box ;-)

Ever get a hankering to clean out that junk box, I'll take 'em.

...Jim Thompson

Naaaah! Someday I'll have a use for them ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Years ago I "won" a box of small mains transformers originally designed for
tube PSU, my employer bought out a tachometer company who had used these to
supply Beckman Sperrt 7-seg neon displays with 180V, the heater winding fed
a discrete version of a LDO for the 5V logic, the transformers were among a
load of other stuff from the acquired company that they piled up in a
time but they all got thrown out eventually - now I want one!

Tom Del Rosso[_2_] April 14th 08 09:58 PM

Nostalgia day

"Tim Williams" wrote in message

Meh, I've got a few of those, so what.

This one's in use at the moment (Now Playing: AC/DC - Highway to
Hell).

Yeah, what is the big deal about those transformers? It has multiple
secondaries - so what?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.