DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Sub Woofer amp schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/243661-sub-woofer-amp-schematic.html)

Bluebottle April 12th 08 12:31 PM

Sub Woofer amp schematic

Can anyone point me to a website that would have the schematic for a
150-200 watt sub woofer amplifier that I can build.

cheers

DaveM April 12th 08 02:45 PM

Sub Woofer amp schematic

http://sound.westhost.com/project68.htm
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." - Yogi Berra