DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   +/-5V supply schematic (from Sci.Electronics.Basics) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/243297-5v-supply-schematic-sci-electronics-basics.html)

Dave April 11th 08 06:19 PM

+/-5V supply schematic (from Sci.Electronics.Basics)

1 Attachment(s)
Here follows the schematic described in my post to the above mentioned NG.

Thanks,

Dave

Al April 11th 08 07:57 PM

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:19:55 -0500, Dave wrote:

Here follows the schematic described in my post to the above mentioned
NG.

Thanks,

Dave

You need a double pole single throw switch. With the setup you have
shown, you have a complete circuit through the two 9V batteries and the
load.

You need to break each of the 9V batteries.

Al