Posted to alt.binaries.e-book.technical,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
jo jo is offline

Default How to connect weird AC 3 phase motor with a electric break _Req_motor.zip 569 (1/1)

Attached Files
File Type: zip _Req_motor.zip (569.1 KB, 104 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.e-book.technical,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

(jo) wrote in
newsart1of1.61yt9jepACMcqdApUNvQ@powerpost2000AA .local:

=ybegin part=1 line=128 size=582761 name=_Req_motor.zip
=ypart begin=1 end=582761
Attachment decoded: _Req_motor.zip
=yend size=582761 part=1 pcrc32=0ae8cf53

Jo,

I've seen similar setups before...

The motor diagram shows the motor set up as a delta connection...
which is correct for your 220 X 3 situation, although I would verify
that it is indeed actually connected that way.

as for the brake...

The mechanical adjustment on the back allows adjustment for wear.
I would mark the initial setting, so it would possibe to return the knob
to it.

For now, I would set this adjustment so that the rotor turns free with
no power on.
Then I would apply power and see if the motor runs.

In looking at the diagram, I only see 1 wire connected to the brake
circuit.
It may be that the x and Y windings are magnetically coupled to the main
motor windings so as to generate or pickup enough voltage to operate the
brake. (sort of like a transformer)

With the motor running, I would take an ac volt meter, and see if there
is not an ac voltage accross both the x and the Y coils. If there is,
then this is the voltage that is supposed to operate the brake.

Assuming that is the case, I would then adjust the brake, by trial and
error, progressively tightening it in in steps, until it is applied when
the motor is off, but not dragging when the motor is on.

hope this helps

courtesy,

Da Bozo