DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Schematic for Rotel AN50 Amp (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/236360-schematic-rotel-an50-amp.html)

MyNews March 6th 08 04:53 AM

Schematic for Rotel AN50 Amp

Hi can anyone out there supply a schematic for a Rotel AN50 Amp?
Alternatively I would be just as happy to have the pin outs for the power
amp IC ( SI-1735HDF). My amp needs a new power amp IC and I can not source
one anywhere. I am thinking that I will try a STK type IC but need the
original pinouts to compare with the STK. Maybe someone out there has
already tried this? Thanking you all in advance.
Con

Phil Allison March 7th 08 11:42 AM

Schematic for Rotel AN50 Amp

"MyNews" wrote in message

** An Aussie.

Shame WES have none.

Hi can anyone out there supply a schematic for a Rotel AN50 Amp?
Alternatively I would be just as happy to have the pin outs for the power
amp IC ( SI-1735HDF). My amp needs a new power amp IC and I can not source
one anywhere.

**See:

http://www.dalbani.co.uk/catalogue/p...s.php?id=22652

STK hybrid devices will never match a Sanken one.

....... Phil