DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   strange sovtek 5881 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/232086-strange-sovtek-5881-a.html)

maxhifi January 31st 08 02:17 AM

strange sovtek 5881

1 Attachment(s)
as per discussion in rec.audio.tubes
sorry about poor quality of photo - best I can do with my scanner, I
lent out my digital camera to someone who hasn't returned it ;)

maxhifi January 31st 08 03:10 AM

strange sovtek 5881 another angle

1 Attachment(s)

maxhifi wrote:

as per discussion in rec.audio.tubes
sorry about poor quality of photo - best I can do with my scanner, I
lent out my digital camera to someone who hasn't returned it ;)

[Image]

Phil Allison January 31st 08 04:13 AM

What one really looks like

1 Attachment(s)

** See pic of Sovtek 5881wxt

...... Phil

John Popelish January 31st 08 04:30 AM

What one really looks like

Phil Allison wrote:
** See pic of Sovtek 5881wxt

Very sharp. But what about its xray shadow? ;-)

--
Regards,

John Popelish

default January 31st 08 02:05 PM

What one really looks like

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:13:12 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

** See pic of Sovtek 5881wxt

..... Phil

Pretty.

Didn't they make a graphite plate version of the 5881? I seem to
remember seeing banks of them with graphite plates in the navy.