DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   OT Finally got the tree up! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/225081-ot-finally-got-tree-up.html)

Rich the Newsgroup Wacko[_2_] December 7th 07 05:42 PM

OT Finally got the tree up!

1 Attachment(s)
It took almost all weekend, but I finally got the tree up! ;-)

Fleetie December 7th 07 05:45 PM

OT Finally got the tree up!

Not a bad weekend's drinking.

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=fleetie

Joel Koltner December 7th 07 08:07 PM

OT Finally got the tree up!

Nice, Rich... where'd you get all the acrylic? glass? discs in-between each
layer from?

Oppie[_3_] December 7th 07 08:13 PM

OT: name that house

Rich,

Do you know anything about the house across the street (to the left of the
beertree)? Looks similar to my house which is a 1928 Sears Kit home -
gladstone model.
Oppie

Rich Grise December 7th 07 11:20 PM

OT Finally got the tree up!

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:07:37 -0800, Joel Koltner wrote:

Nice, Rich... where'd you get all the acrylic? glass? discs in-between
each layer from?

It's not really mine, it's just a pic that I got in the email; season's
greetings, and all that. ;-)

Glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Cheers!
Rich
(if it were mine, it'd be 1.75L plastic vodka bottles. ;-) )

Rich Grise December 7th 07 11:23 PM

OT: name that house

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 20:13:50 +0000, Oppie wrote:
Rich,

Do you know anything about the house across the street (to the left of
the beertree)? Looks similar to my house which is a 1928 Sears Kit home
- gladstone model.
Oppie

"Rich the Newsgroup Wacko" wrote in message
It took almost all weekend, but I finally got the tree up! ;-)

Sorry, it's not mine - it's just an image I got in the email from my
brother's kid. Season's greetings, and all that. :-)

Glad you enjoyed it, though! :-)

Cheers!
Rich

Sjouke Burry[_2_] December 8th 07 02:30 AM

OT Finally got the tree up!

Rich the Newsgroup Wacko wrote:
It took almost all weekend, but I finally got the tree up! ;-)

You dont have to empty them first, dombo!!!